How to Order
For successful CAKE ordering,
let us help you with a few tips:
1. Know what kind of flavor you want and how many people you want to serve.
2. Be thinking about cake design ideas.
Our decorating details are: SIMPLE (simple, basic borders and inscription), INTERMEDIATE (some intricate details and possible fondant cutouts), and COMPLEX (various intricate details and fondant covered or cutouts). Check out the pictures below for reference.
There is a price increase for the more detailed cake you order.
3. Plan ahead: we need AT LEAST 1-2 Weeks prior to the date you need your cake. So plan ahead, order your cake ahead of time. (We sometimes also have to block off days when we get too many orders, so if you order early, the more likely your order will go through).
4. If you have any questions about your cake order, send us a message first. We can discuss any questions about flavors, design and price before you submit an order.
5. Your cake order is complete only after you receive an email confirmation from us.
Thanks and we are excited to make your cake!
Cream Cheese Frosting
(all buttercream frostings)